A well-known American actress, comedian and musician is Riki Lindhome. She also performs as a singer-songwriter with the comedic folk duet Garfunkel and Oates.
In the early stages of her career, Lindhome appeared in small television roles. She also had cameo appearances in episodes of Enlightened, Big Bang Theory and Gilmore Girls on the WB.
From 2015 to 2018, she co-created and starred in Comedy Central’s period comedy Another Period. Lindhome will appear in Netflix’s comedy horror series on Wednesday.
In the series, Riki will play the role of Dr. Play Valerie Kinbott. What you should know about the actress is that she will portray Wednesday’s therapist on the new show.
Riki Lindhome’s estimated net worth is $400,000.
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Riki Lindhome has an estimated net worth of $400,000. She’ll have more net worth than she can handle due to her role in the latest Netflix movie.
A Comedy Central sitcom co-created and starred by Riki Lindhome
Lindhome has been in the entertainment industry for almost ten years. Lindhome has played a variety of notable roles in numerous famous programs after starting out in supporting roles.
She has a second career as a podcast host for Nerdist called Making It. She also collaborates with friend Kate Micucci as “Garfunkel” in the comedy-folk group Garfunkel and Oates.
The upcoming musical animation film Steps will have a storyline written by Lindhome by November 2021.
Riki Lindhome’s sources of income
Riki Lindhome’s three careers are acting, singing and hosting. Due to her growing fame, she makes quite good money from her acting roles.
Tim Robbins cast her in his popular play Embedded, and it was her big break. They have performed at The Actor’s Gang Theatre, The Public Theater and Riverside Studios.
She landed the role of Mardell Fitzgerald in Million Dollar Baby not long after making her play debut. She wrote and directed Life is Short, an award-winning short film.
In a new Netflix series, Riki will play the role of a therapist.
Riki landed more film and television roles after the release of her debut film. She eventually rose to fame as a Hollywood actress.
Riki Lindhome, does she use Instagram?
Instagram user @rikilindhome has a verified account for Riki Lindhome. At the time of writing this in 2022, she has 150,000 followers and more than three thousand posts.
She often shares updates about her initiatives on her account. Riki regularly shares pictures and videos of her child.
Her film clips are also available for fans on her account.
Riki Lindhome Bio & Wiki
On March 5, 1979, Lindhome was born in Coudersport, Pennsylvania. She attended Syracuse University for her college studies after growing up in Portville, New York. After graduating in 2000, she pursued a career in acting. Lindhome got her first appearance as Catie in the 2001 short film Backseat Detour. She landed the role of Juliet in the 2005 film Gilmore Girls, which became her first recurring role. When she was selected to play Susan “Ginormica” Murphy in the animated TV series Monsters vs. Aliens, she landed her first significant recurring role. Since then she has appeared in a number of films and TV episodes including The LEGO Batman Movie, Con Man, Garfunkel and Oates, The Muppets, Another Period, New Girl, The Muppets, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Adventure Time, Bones and Criminals Throughts.
During Criminal Minds
In the Season 4 episode “52 Pickup,” Lindhome played Vanessa Holden, a victim of sexist serial killer Robert Parker.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2020) – Irena Nowak
- Big Hero 6: The Series (2018-2020) – Wendy Wower (4 episodes, voice)
- The Wolf of Snow Hollow (2020) – detective Julia Robson
- Duncanville (2020) – Kimberly Harris (13 episodes, voice)
- Bon Voyage (2020) – Emily
- The Neighborhood (2020) – Kristen
- Knives Out (2019) – Donna Thrombey
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (2019) – Hungry Cat
- Joke (2018) – Shaina (2 episodes)
- Conan (2018) – Black Widow (uncredited)
- Under the Silver Lake (2018) – actress
- Another Period (2013-2018) – Beatrice Bellacourt (33 episodes)
- Take My Wife (2018) – Clerk
- Modern Family (2018) – Poets
- Tarantula (2017) – Unknown character (3 episodes, voice)
- New Single (2017) – Riki
- Difficult people (2017) – hostess
- The Big Bang Theory (2008-2017) – Ramona Nowitzki (3 episodes)
- The LEGO Batman Movie (2017) – Poison Ivy (Voice)
- Imposter (2017) – Janet Carney (4 episodes)
- Ask the StoryBots (2016) – Featured guest appearance
- Morris & the Cow (2016) – Florence (Voice)
- House of Lies (2016) – Joy
- Nerdland (2016) – Linda (Voice)
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2015) – Agneta
- The Muppets. (2015) – Becky (4 episodes)
- Fresh Off the Boat (2015) – Arielle
- Adventure Time (2013-2015) – Ice Cream/John/Island Lady (2 episodes, voice)
- The Drama: A Comedy (2015) – Abigail
- The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water (2015) – Popsicles (Voice)
- A Better You (2014) – Neighbor’s wife
- Search Party (2014) – wedding singer duo
- Garfunkel and Oates (2014) – Riki/Garfunkel (8 episodes)
- Monsters vs. Aliens (2013-2014) – Ginormica/Susan Murphy/Additional Voices (25 episodes, voice)
- Super Fun Night (2013-2014) – Hayley (3 episodes)
- New Girl (2013) – Kylie
- Escape from Polygamy (2013) – Kayla
- Supernatural (2013) – Brooke
- Enlightened (2011-2013) – Harper (5 episodes)
- UCB Comedy Originals (2013) – Yourself
- Hell Baby (2013) – Marjorie
- RVC: The Lone Shopping Network (2012) – Presenter 2
- Fun Size (2012) – Galaxy Scout
- Staged (2012) – Ryda
- Much Ado About Nothing (2012) – Conrade
- Garfunkel and Oates (2012) – Riki
- Sketchy (2012) – Announcer
- Happy Endings (2011) – Angie
- Love Bites (2011) – Alexis
- United States of Tara (2011) – Daisies
- Andy Made A Boyfriend (2011) – Olivia
- Traffic Light (2011) – Amy
- $#*! My Father Says (2011) – Laura Griffin
- Hitched (2010) – Unknown character
- Token (2010) – Unidentified character
- Drop Dead Diva (2010) – Marjorie Little
- House (2010) – Sarah
- Nip/Tuck (2010) – McKenzie
- Imaginary Larry (2009) – Betsy
- Three Rivers (2009) – Beth
- Bones (2009) – Mandy Summers
- A Good Burial (2009) – Polly
- Powder Blue (2009) – Nicole
- The Last House on the Left (2009) – Sadie
- Criminal Minds (2008) – TV episode “52 Pickup” (2008) – Vanessa Holden
- My Best Friend’s Girl (2008) – Hilary
- Changeling (2008) – Examination Nurse
- Wednesday Again (2008) – Carli
- The Minister of the Divine (2007) – Sally
- Pushing Daisies (2007) – Jeanine
- girl trash! (2007) – Lou Anne Dubois
- Raines (2007) – Tammy
- Heroes (2006) – car rental girl
- Life Is Short (2006) – Lilly
- Pulse (2006) – Janelle
- Gilmore Girls (2002-2006) – Julia/Girl #2 (5 episodes)
- All In It (2005) – Marsha
- Berkeley (2005) – Fighting Girl
- Embedded (2005) – gondola & journalist
- Million Dollar Baby (2004) – Mardell Fitzgerald
- Other People See (2004) – Girl kisses Ed (uncredited)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2002) – Cheryl
- Titus (2002) – Charlie
- Detour in the Back Seat (2001) – Catie
Riki Lindhome Weight & Height
Riki Lindhome is 43 years old and 1.75 m tall. She weighs 56 kilograms.
Riki Lindhome’s birthday is celebrated annually on March 5th. She was born in 1979. She was born in Pennsylvania under the birth sign Pisces, the opposite of which is Virgo. Her sign duality will be passive, and her birth element and sign modality are both mutable water.
Pisces zodiac sign
Who is she with now?
At the moment Riki Lindhome is unmarried.
Nick Kocher and Riki Lindhome were in a relationship.
2016 Emmy Nomination for Outstanding Original Song and Lyrics
Tim Lindhome, a sibling
Father Rick Lindhome
Mother Cheryl Lindhome
- In 2004, Tim Robbins cast me for his off-Broadway play Embedded, which then went on to tour nationally and perform in London, England.
- attending a band camp at Mansfield University in Pennsylvania at the same time as future comedy partner Kate Micucci; The two were re-introduced a few years later in Los Angeles at the Uprights Citizen Brigade Theater by comedian Doug Benson.
- Samm Levine, Seth MacFarlane and Alexis Bledel starred in the 2006 film Life Is Short, which co-directed and also starred Dori Oskowitz.
- Garfunkel & Oates is a comedy and musical group and the names Art Garfunkel and John Oates were chosen for the band in honor of these two musicians.
- In 2008, the band opened for John Oates and collaborated with Oates on stage on a performance of the song “Maneater”.
- 2009 saw the release of the short film Imaginary Larry, which both starred Lindhome and Micucci and co-directed with Dori Oskowitz.
- The podcast she produces, entitled Making It, features conversations with people who have found success in the entertainment world, along with their personal stories.
frequently asked Questions
Are Kate Micucci and Riki Lindhome Friends?
Kate Micucci and Riki Lindhome are friends according to their interview.
Does Riki Lindhome have children?
Riki Lindhome welcomed her first child in March 2022.
How old is Riki Lindhome?
As of 2022, Riki Lindhome is 43 years old (March 5, 1979).