Naomi Battrick is a popular British actress best known for her role in the film Jamestown as Jocelyn Castell, an Englishwoman who moved to Jamestown, Virginia to start a new life.
Most people know her from her roles on the TV shows The Doctors and My Almost Famous Family. Battrick has had roles in the films Blood, Una Noche, and Orbit Ever After.
Naomi plays Anna D’Etampes in the new series The Serpent Queen, which follows the life of Catherine de’ Medici. Justin Haythe wrote the screenplay, which is based on the 2004 non-fiction book Catherine de Medici: Renaissance Queen of France by Leonie Frieda.
What’s his name? Meet friend Naomi Battrick
Since 2016, social media posts have often featured English actress Naomi Battrick with Ben Starr as a potential date. It is interesting that they even appeared more than once in the same series.
They also worked together on an episode of the TV show Doctors. Some of the films he has worked on are Medici (2016), Dickensian (2015) and Jamestown (2017).
The couple said they were together in 2016 and they were spotted together in Budapest, Hungary. She showed pictures of them going to the movies and riding a Ferris wheel.
Despite this, the couple has never said publicly that they are together, although many of their fans and the media believe so depending on where they go together. As the saying goes, “A couple that travels together stays together,” they often go hiking together and share their adventures.
Ben wrote a sweet caption on Instagram during her trip: “So today @naomifayebattrick and I rode real mountain bikes on real mountains. It was really tough. Now we are really exhausted. Regards.”
What we know about Naomi Battrick
- Naomi Battrick was born on July 11, 1991 in the Northamptonshire town of Kettering. She is 31 years old at this point.
- One of her first roles was in a 2008 episode of The Bill. The next year, her fame skyrocketed after she played Toyah, a 15-year-old band member, on the CBBC show My Almost Famous Family.”
- She has also acted in films, most notably as Miriam Fairburn in the 2012 thriller Blood. In this film, two police brothers investigate a crime in a small town while their father, who was a former police chief, watches over them.
- She also played a character who returned on Doctors, a medical soap opera that began in the UK in 2000. Follows the personal and professional lives of people working in NHS Doctor’s Surgery and University Campus Surgery.
- She played ICC agent Ellie Delfont-Bogard in the third season of Crossing Lines in 2015. In January 2014 she played Gabriella Wark, the new girl on Waterloo Road, a school drama on BBC One.
- She often posts pictures of dogs on social media, which shows how much she likes them. People who love their pets leave too many comments on their posts.
- She grew up with an older sister named Allie, who she is very close to
- Naomi has a special bond with her parents and she never forgets to wish them all the best on their special day. Her Instagram photos show that she enjoys celebrating important events with her parents and other family members.
- She also starred in the Guy Pearce and Dakota Fanning western Brimstone, about a strong woman who stays strong despite the harshness of Hell on Earth.
- Celebrity Net Worth says Naomi Battrick has a net worth of $400,000. Most of the money comes from films she was involved in. Since she is a well-known personality, she also gets offers as a model and sponsorships.
- She was in Endeavor in 2019 and from 2017 to 2019 she was a key member of the Jamestown TV show.
What is the name of Naomi Battrick?
Naomi Faye Battrick was born on July 11, 1991 in Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester, England. She is an actress best known for playing Toyah Swann on the TV show My Almost Famous Family. She has also appeared on Grace Jacobs show Doctors and several films such as Blood. She was part of the cast of the drama Waterloo Road, in which she played Gabriella Wark. Jamestown is one of her latest projects.
How much Naomi Battrick has in the bench
how much money does she have Sources say her net worth is nearly $500,000 as of early 2019. She earned this money through a successful acting career in the entertainment industry, which she has had since 2008, as well as through various independent projects. As long as she does what she does, her money will likely keep growing.
Not much is known about Naomi’s childhood, including who she grew up with and how she got into acting. In 2008, she had one of her first roles in an episode of The Bill. She became much more popular the next year when she played Toyah, a 15-year-old band member, on the CBBC show My Almost Famous Family, which she co-starred with Dominique Moore. The show is about a group of siblings and their parents who play together as the house band on a fictional talk show. Although the show was very popular, it did not get a second season.
Two years later, she made her film debut in Stray and then starred in Una Noche, a Cuban film directed by Lucy Molloy. For the next year, Battrick worked on Blood, one of her best-known films. It’s about two brothers who, as cops, solve a crime in a small town while their father, a former police chief, looks on. She has also done a lot of television work this year. She guest-starred on ‘Benidorm’ and ‘Casualty’ and had a five-episode role in ‘The Indian Doctor’, a 1960s British drama starring Sanjeev Bhaskar as a doctor who finds work in a South Wales mining village.
She also had a recurring role on the British soap opera Doctors, which aired in 2000. The show follows NHS Doctor’s Surgery and University Campus Surgery staff in their work and personal lives. She appeared in two episodes of the first season of Some Girls, a comedy, in 2013. The next year she landed a regular role on “Waterloo Road,” a show set in Rochdale, England. She also worked on her own projects that year and had a guest role on Ripper Street.
Naomi joined the main cast of Crossing Lines in 2015. The show is about a former NYPD officer whose life changes after he is injured on the job. The next year she starred in two films. In Whiskey Galore! she played Peggy Macroon in a remake of the 1949 Ealing comedy of the same name, which starred Gregor Fisher and Eddie Izzard. She also starred in Brimstone, a western starring Dakota Fanning and Guy Pearce, screened at the 73rd Venice International Film Festival and received good reviews in Europe but mixed reviews in the US.
As Jocelyn, she is a permanent cast member of the series Jamestown, which was directed by the same people as Downtown Abbey. It’s about the first English settlers in the New World and how they build a community. She also had a role in The Titan with Sam Worthington and Taylor Schilling. It was one of her first Hollywood films, although it was made in collaboration with several countries. The film then came out on Netflix in 2018 before hitting UK cinemas.
Social media and your private life
Battrick is in a relationship with Jamestown co-star Ben Starr, who she also worked with on the show Doctors. They confirmed their relationship in 2016 and you can see them together in a number of social media posts and publicly in Budapest, Hungary. She posted pictures of them going to the movies and riding the Ferris wheel. Despite this, the couple has never said publicly that they are together, but many of their fans and the media think that they are because of their public behavior.
She is active online via social media, like many actresses. She has accounts on Instagram and Twitter which she mainly uses to talk to fans and post about her daily life. She is very active on Twitter, often posting more than once a day. On Instagram, she often posts photos of the places she visits. She also posts pictures of her dog and other personal pictures of herself with friends and family. She also uses her accounts to talk about her recent and upcoming projects.
Naomi Battrick facts
- Naomi Battrick was born in the UK in the town of Kettering.
- The zodiac sign of Naomi Battrick’s birth is Aries.
- She is best known for her roles in the films Helvellyn Edge (2022), Flack (2020), and The Postcard Killings (2019). (2020).
- Naomi made her television debut in 2008 playing Miranda Roscoe on the show The Bill.
- From 2017 to 2019 she played the role of Jocelyn in Jamestown.
- She has played many different characters such as Ellie Delfont-Bogard in Crossing Lines, Grier Murston in Stonemouth and Gabriella Wark in Waterloo Road.
- Allie is her older sister’s name.