Who is he? The 19-year-old suspected gunman from Memphis is arrested by the police


Authorities in Memphis, Tennessee, have arrested a 19-year-old man named Ezekiel Kelly, who they believe may have been involved in the Memphis shooting that sparked considerable excitement. The suspect was able to move about freely for a very long time but was finally arrested after a very long time on the run. Police are continuing the investigation to find out as much as possible as soon as possible and have now taken the suspect into custody. Because at this point, they don’t want to take any chances with him, fearing that if they let him down, he’ll commit more sinister deeds.

Ezekiel Kelly

According to the most credible reports or sources, Ezekiel Kelly, 19, is suspected of live-streaming his killing spree on Facebook. Apparently, about three people died during the killing spree, and others were injured so badly that they had to be taken to the nearest medical center. Their testimonies have been recorded by the police department and on this basis they are moving forward with the investigation so that if someone is supporting them from behind, they can catch that person. At the moment they are being treated by doctors so that their wounds can heal. However, their statements were registered by the police.


Ezekiel reportedly fired many shots indiscriminately, although he was aware that large numbers of people were present with their families and that if one of them was hit by a bullet, their joy would be extinguished forever. But in addition to all this, he repeatedly fires bullets, but the question is who gave him a gun at such a young age. For this reason, the members of his family are also being investigated by the authorities in the hope that they will confess everything and at the same time give an appropriate answer to their questioning. After all, the finger of suspicion must be pointed at them too, because if they knew he was in possession of a gun, why didn’t they stop him from leaving?

Who is Ezekiel Kelly?

  • 19-year-old Ezekiel Kally was responsible for shooting three people and injuring scores of others.
  • The moment Ezekiel Kally committed the crime he broadcast live on Facebook.
  • In addition, his parents were arrested for questioning and are currently in detention.
  • In the past he had also been charged with one of the other sections.
  • Defaulter is not affiliated with any other known organization.
  • Currently sentencing time in a correctional facility.
  • Ezekiel Kally was born in the city of Memphis.

As soon as the news broke through social networks, countless people immediately began to criticize him and urge the relevant authorities to take strict action against him for killing three people in such a heinous manner without feeling any remorse for his actions. mainly due to the fact that he can be seen laughing in the video as he is about to commit the crime. As a result, everyone is now seeking justice for the deceased as well as for the seriously injured who are currently being cared for by the medical team. Stay tuned so we can update you with new information as it becomes available.

Ezekiel Kelly
Ezekiel Kelly

About the whole incident

After a horrific chase through Memphis that lasted many hours, 19-year-old Zekiel Kelly was taken into custody.

On Wednesday night, the Memphis Police Department warned the public to be on the lookout for an armed and dangerous suspect who police said was on a killing spree across Memphis.


Further investigation revealed the man’s identity to be Kelly, for whom a warrant for first-degree murder was issued last Wednesday.

In addition, he has a criminal record that includes attempted first-degree murder, aggravated assault, and recklessly endangering the lives of others. These charges are the result of an arrest in 2020.


According to Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland, Kelly was found guilty of these crimes and sentenced to three years in prison. However, he only served 11 months before being released in March.

According to police, Kelly spent the evening posting live footage of himself pointing firearms and shooting people on his Facebook and Instagram accounts.


It is alleged that Kelly shot and killed seven different people. Among these casualties, there were four fatalities, while three others were injured.

The first incident happened in the early hours of Wednesday morning. On Lynndale Avenue, a 24-year-old man named Dewayne Tunstall was gunned down and died.


The following filming took place around 4:35 p.m. The body of a man who had been shot many times was discovered on E Parkway South.

A minute later, a gunshot occurred at the intersection of Norris Road and Interstate 240 near the southbound ramp. A woman was shot in the leg but her condition at the hospital is not considered life-threatening.


Subsequent filming took place at a company on Jackson Avenue. According to police, Kelly ran into the store and shot a customer there. The victim’s condition is currently considered critical.

When this happened, investigators began searching for Kelly across the city.


Kelly was followed by police officers across the city for several hours. The prosecution also included the involvement of law enforcement agencies from West Memphis and Southaven.

Before Kelly was finally arrested, three more shootings took place:

  • At the intersection of Poplar Avenue and Evergreen Street, a woman was attacked with a gun and her car was stolen. Unfortunately she didn’t make it.
  • A guy was shot at the intersection of Poplar Avenue and McLean. He was taken to the hospital in a non-life-threatening condition.
  • A woman was found dead on West Raines Road after being shot.

He then went out of state, according to the Southaven Police Department, and stole a Dodge Challenger from a customer at the raceway on Stateline Road.

Kelly is allegedly facing charges of armed carjacking by the Southaven Police Department.


Several different parts of the city have been placed under lockdown in response to the active gunman alert issued Wednesday night. During a Redbirds game, the services provided by MATA were shut down and AutoZone Park had to be evacuated. Since then, this game has been moved to another date and MATA is now working normally.

Kelly lost control of the Challenger at Whitehaven and was taken into custody around 9:30 p.m. near Ivan Road and Hodge Road.