Jake Lacy’s wife: who is Lauren Deleo? Siblings and Fortunes Explored!
Lauren Deleo and Jake Lacy have been married for a while. Jake has received widespread recognition as an actor for his role as Shane in the television series The Lotus, for which he was nominated for an Emmy in the Outstanding Supporting Actor category.
He also achieved great fame in the ninth and final season of the hit series “The Office”, in which he played the role of Pete Miller.
The Better With You actor married Lauren Deleo privately in 2015, and news of their marriage didn’t become public until the following year. Let’s learn more about Lauren Deleo.
Also Read: Who Is Chidi Njokuani’s Wife and Has He Ever Had a Spouse?
Who is Jake Lacy’s wife Lauren Deleo?
Lauren Deleo is an American celebrity wife, best known for being the partner of a Pena de Prata award-winning actor. Jake Lace. She is also the driving force behind her husband’s professional success.
No matter how difficult things got, Lauren never stopped trying her best to support her.
Jack Lacy discussed the change in his relationship status in an interview with People published in 2016. Actor married Lauren Deleo in a private ceremony held on August 22, 2015 in Dorset, Vermont. As he spoke, he couldn’t hide the excitement he felt at the prospect of finally having someone who “always has your back.”
Marriage struck the The Office star as a more prudent and safer life choice than a straight-forward love affair. Additionally, he revealed to the publication that he dated Lauren for a considerable amount of time before the two got married.
Jack Lacy revealed to the publication Vulture that he and his wife Lauren had been blessed with two sons during their marriage. Due to their decision to completely hide their children and families from the public, very little information is available about them.
Lauren Deleo’s Siblings: Family Background
It is likely that Lauren Deleo is surrounded by loving family members. On her Instagram account, she posted a photo with the caption “fambam,” which may refer to a picture of her with her parents.
Jake Lacy, her spouse, spent his formative years in Vermont, New England with his parents, who were responsible for his upbringing. He was born in the United States and is of Caucasian descent but holds American citizenship.
After graduating from Otter Valley Union High School, the actor continued his education at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts (UNCSA) in Winston-Salem, where he earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 2008. The actor was a student at Otter Valley Union High School.
The late Richard Pearce Griffin was Jake’s maternal grandfather (the son of Harold Graham Griffin and Edith Linwood Pearl). Richard was born in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Harold was born in Nova Scotia, Canada to parents from that province: Frank Osborne Griffin and Annie M. Graham.
Mabel Pat Hitchcock was Jake’s maternal grandmother (the daughter of Harvey Rexford Hitchcock and Eliza Hennessey). Mabel came from a well-known family and was born on the Hawaiian island of Maui. Harvey Rexford Hitchock, Jr., played college football and was Mabel’s half-brother.
Childhood & Early Life
- Jake was born on February 14, 1986 in Greenfield, Massachusetts and grew up in Vermont. He attended Otter Valley Union High School and graduated from the University of North Carolina School of the Arts (UNCSA) in Winston-Salem in 2008.
- In high school he was part of many professional stage productions, such as B. “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” in which he was cast as “Demetrius” (“Hartford Stage” creation). Jake had also played ‘Conrad’ in ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ (in an Oberon Theater Ensemble production).
- Jake later attended drama and acting classes at the Patricia A. Hannaford Career Center’s Addison Repertory Theater pre-professional program. He took on several odd jobs, working as a gym receptionist, bar back at a club, receptionist at a bike shop, and waiter. Jake showed up for auditions simultaneously and eventually landed his breakthrough role.
Lauren Deleo Net Worth
Due to the lack of clarity surrounding her work life, it’s difficult to make an accurate estimate of Lauren Deleo’s net worth and earnings at this time. She is in the public eye mainly because her husband is a famous actor and the couple leads an extravagant lifestyle.
According to Celebrity Net Worth, it is estimated that her husband Jake currently has a net worth of $500,000. Because of all his hard work in the entertainment industry, he has amassed a substantial fortune that no doubt continues to grow.
The actor made his debut in 2008 in the longest-running series in American television history, Guiding Light, which airs on CBS. Similarly, his breakthrough came two years later when he played Casey Maron Davenport on the ABC comedy Better With You.
He then had a role in the Columbia University graduation film C’est Moi. As previously mentioned, he made his debut in the role of Pete Miller, aka Plop, in the ninth and final season of the NBC sitcom The Office in 2012. That same year, he was cast for the role of Caleb Fuller , a soccer team leader, in the live-action/animated sports comedy titled Balls Out.
He also has supporting roles in the films Obvious Child (2014) and Carol (2015). In addition, he played the love interest of Olivia Wilde on the show Love the Coopers and also appeared as Nick Beverly on the Showtime series I Am Dying Up Here.
He also had a role in the 2016 political thriller Miss Sloane. He then had an appearance on the late night talk show Last Week Tonight in the episode entitled Encryption. That same year, Lacy had a role in Their Finest, a comedy directed by Lone Scherfig and set during World War II. The film had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival.
Jake played the role of Brett Wyden in the 2018 sci-fi monster film Rampage. He then had a starring role in the drama Diane, which made its debut at the Tribeca Film Festival. His character’s name was Brian.
Find Lauren Deleo on Instagram
Lauren Deleo posts photos and videos on Instagram as @laurengabriella. On the network, she currently has about 900 followers and has posted thirty times.
Lauren isn’t particularly active on her social media platforms and only shares occasionally. Most of her photographs are self-portraits or shots of her with her spouse Jake, and there are virtually no pictures of her other acquaintances or family members. In addition, there is no further information about her professional life in the entries.
- Jake began his acting career in 2008 with an episode of the ‘CBS’ soap opera ‘Guiding Light,’ the longest-running series in American television history. Two years later, he landed his breakthrough role on ABC’s romantic sitcom Better with You. Jake played the role of “Casey Marion Davenport” in 22 episodes of the sitcom. The show received generally positive reviews and even received a few nominations. However, it was canceled after the first season due to low ratings.
- He had a starring role in the Columbia graduation film C’est moi. He then began his recurring role as “Pete Miller” or “Plop” in the ninth and final season of the NBC sitcom The Office in 2012.
- Jake then made his screen debut as “Max” opposite Donna Stern as “Jenny Slate” in the romantic comedy Obvious Child. That same year, he landed the lead role of “Caleb Fuller,” an intramural football team leader, in the live-action/animated sports comedy Balls Out.
- He also appeared as “Scott” in an episode of the NBC sitcom The Michael J. Fox Show entitled “Surprise.”
- Around the same time, Jake was filming two pilots, one each for The Goodwin Games (2013) and The McCarthys (2014). He was cast in the 2015 drama Carol as Richard Semco alongside Rooney Mara (as Therese Belivet). Jake had auditioned and waited a long time to finally be cast in the film, a project that later earned him his next few prominent roles.
- In 2015, Jake starred as “Joe” in the comedy-drama Love the Coopers. He then played “Keith” in seven episodes of “Billy & Billie” and “Fran Parker,” the love interest of Lena Dunham, in 12 episodes of the “HBO” comedy-drama “Girls.”
- Jake was cast as “Ken” in the 2016 romantic comedy How to Be Single and then appeared in the prominent role of “Carl Lundbeck/Brannigan” in the WWII dramedy “Their Finest,” which was shown in the International Toronto Film Festival.” The film was an adaptation of the 2009 novel Their Finest Hour and a Half. Jake dyed his hair blonde to match his American Air Force soldier character.
- Jake was cast as Forde in the 2016 political thriller Miss Sloane. He appeared on an episode of the late night talk show Last Week Tonight entitled Encryption. In 2017, Jake starred as Jake Collins opposite Eliza Taylor (as Ellen Langford) in the Netflix holiday comedy Christmas Inheritance.
- At the same time, Jake began his 16-episode streak in the ‘Showtime’ comedy ‘I’m Dying Up Here’. Set against the backdrop of the stand-up scene of the mid-1970s, the series saw him reunite with his The Office co-star Clark Duke. They played the two comedians “Nick Beverly” and “Ron Shack”.
- In 2018, Jake played “Brett Wyden” in the sci-fi monster film Rampage. He then starred as Brian in the drama Diane, which premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival. In the action-comedy Johnny English Strikes Again, he played the antagonist Jason Volta, a Silicon Valley tech billionaire.
Fast facts on Lauren Deleo
|Full name||Lauren Deleo|
|Age (2022)||35-40 (estimated)|
|Place of birth||United States|
|popular for||Wife of Jake Lacy|
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Does Lauren Deleo have siblings?
As for Lauren Deleo’s siblings, she is said to have a brother.
What is Lauren Deleo Net Worth?
Lauren Deleo net worth is difficult to determine as her professional life details are not publicly available. While her husband Jake has a net worth of around $500,000 which he has projected from his acting career.
Who is Jake Lacy’s wife Lauren Deleo?
Lauren Deleo is best known for being Jake Lacy’s wife. The couple supported each other.